Thursday, February 02, 2006

i think i fixed the multiple images

hi, folks. i think i fixed the multiple images. just a word--i think if you double click on the images, you can see them full size. but, i´m not sure.

sick again today, but i slept most of the day. i hope this part of my trip ends soon! it´s hard to stay my usually sunny self :) when i feel like crap (if you´ll pardon the expression).

oh, and by the way, if you feel the need to send me a care package (i urge you to keep it light, if you do, because it´s expensive to mail things here from the u.s.), you can mail them to me, c/o Marciano Miguel Mata, Urbanizacion Pio Pata, Las Peñas 103, El tambo-Huancayo. Junin. Peru.

just in case you feel the need. you should also know that my telephone number is (51) (64) 253445, and we´re currently the same as Eastern Standard Time.

best (and just a little pitiful today),
k

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home