Thursday, February 02, 2006

a quick entry


hi, there. just wanted to let everyone know that things are going well. i took a "vacation" day today, because i quit my tuesday-thursday job at the aldea rosario. gisella, my 23 year old "nieta" accompanied me there on tuesday, and she was so appalled at the situation, she told me i wasn´t allowed to go back. it was good to have my own suspicions confirmed. so, i´m looking for work starting next tuesday. actually, i already have another place lined up--a bit of a ride, but i think i´m going to get to work with babies!!! hooray!!!!

i cooked lunch for the family today--my first time. we had curried chicken salad (one of emily´s favorites), and i think it went over pretty well. i´m attaching a photo here (if i can).

best to you all, and please keep writing.

2 Comments:

At 11:46 AM, Blogger Lori said...

Love the pictures!

 
At 4:39 PM, Blogger datsus2 said...

the pictures add so much to the blog and toward my understanding of where you are and what you are doing. The Laundry room photo was especially nice!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home